Hawaiian Potato Salad, Mother's Day.
You are able to make meals Hawaiian Potato Salad, Mother's Day using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you have to prepare it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Potato Salad, Mother's Day
Inside food preparation practice you need some vital seasonings. When generally there can be something which is ignored then the actual result is definately not in accordance with your expectations. To start with, you can put together a few of the seasonings below.
- It’s 8 of large boiled eggs.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped chives plus more for garnish.
Instructions of Hawaiian Potato Salad, Mother's Day
To get great effects, be sure to continue with the cooking instructions along with this Hawaiian Potato Salad, Mother's Day the right way
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Boil till fork tender..
- Boil the eggs. Peel the eggs..
- Set aside two of the best eggs. Sometimes eggs can be a mess when peeling them. Chop all the other eggs up..
- If the celery is limp put into some water they will re-hydrate. It took about 5 minutes..
- Dice the celery..
- Chop the chives.
- Mix all the ingredients together except two boiled eggs..
- Now is the time to see if the salad is to dry. If it is add equal amount of sour cream and mayonnaise. Mine was just as I wanted it..
- Slice the eggs and place on top of the salad. Add the dill weed. Garnish with chives..
- Chill till completely chilled or do the night before. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
A variation to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One other thing to try if you wish to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mix back into the skins and return towards oven for an additional 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Lunch in itself!
Here we are at Hawaiian Potato Salad, Mother's Day, how should you cook with all the recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty of these results, you can include your personal creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com