Sweet Potato in Brown Sugar Syrup (Goguma Maht Taang).
You can actually make meals Sweet Potato in Brown Sugar Syrup (Goguma Maht Taang) using 5 recipe and 9 steps. That is the way it is best to make it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato in Brown Sugar Syrup (Goguma Maht Taang)
Within the baking process you actually take some important seasonings. In the event that right now there is something that may be ignored then the outcome will not be in accordance with ones expectations. To begin, you’ll be able to get ready several of the spices below.
- You need 1 of sweet potato (about little over a pound).
- You need of Oil for deep fry.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You require 2/3 cup of Olli Go Dang (light molasses).
- You require 1 TBS of water.
Instructions for Sweet Potato in Brown Sugar Syrup (Goguma Maht Taang)
To get fantastic results, be sure to stick to the food preparation guidelines by using the examples below Sweet Potato in Brown Sugar Syrup (Goguma Maht Taang) effectively
- Peel sweet potato. Cut into irregular pieces..
- Put oil in frying pan. Heat up oil on medium high heat. After about 5 to 6 minutes. Test oil with chopsticks (thermometer if you have)..
- Put half of cut sweet potato in, fry until golden brown. About 8 to 12 minutes. Fry the last batch..
- Put paper towel on a plate. Remove sweet potato onto plate..
- In a sauce pan. Put sugar, Olli Go Dang and water. Put on medium heat. Bring to boil. Do not stir. Lower heat a little bit. Boil for 2 minutes. Get a chopstick, stick into syrup. Lift chopstick up, the last drop of syrup should stick to the chopstick..
- Add fried sweet potato to syrup. Mix gently sweet potato and syrup to evenly coat the sweet potato..
- Transfer to plate. Sprinkle some black sesame seeds/ white sesame seeds (optional)..
- I eat mine with black coffee. Not bad:).
- If you have extra syrup. Keep it. In a few days, I will share with you my Egg Rolls recipe. You can fry the extra egg roll sheets and drizzle the syrup on them. 😋.
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One other thing try if you need to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mix back into the skins and return towards oven for one more 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Meals in itself!
To Sweet Potato in Brown Sugar Syrup (Goguma Maht Taang), how will you cook with all the recipe above? If you’ve not felt factor about these results, it’s fine to use your current creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com