Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes. Simple, savory-sweet cubes of sweet potato are roasted in the oven with honey, rosemary, salt, and pepper. The rosemary and honey are nice flavors with the sweet potatoes. If I make them again however I will go lighter on the rosemary.
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes are a delicious and easy potato recipe. A few simple ingredients make these roasted the potatoes the best side dish you will taste. The perfect accompaniment for any main course. You may prepare a meal Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. This is one way make sure you prepare it.
Ingredients of Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes
From the preparing approach people take some vital seasonings. When at this time there are some things which is forgotten in that case the effect will never be in accordance with the expectations. To start out, you’ll be able to put together several of the seasonings below.
- You must have 3 lb of Yukon gold potatoes; quatered.
- Prepare 1/2 C of honey.
- You require 1.5 T of rosemary; minced.
- You must have 1 T of onion powder.
- You require 1 T of garlic powder.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- It’s as needed of olive oil.
Roasted potatoes tossed with rosemary is a classic combination that I will never, ever get tired of eating. The real key is roasting the potatoes past mere If you've never roasted potatoes quite this thoroughly before, this is going to take a leap of faith. It really seems like the potatoes must surely be. Rosemary Roasted Potatoes are an easy, flexible, and DELICIOUS side dish that can be paired with just about any meal.
Guidance for Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes
To receive fantastic outcomes, make sure you follow the baking instructions with the subsequent Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes the right way
- Toss potatoes with enough oil to coat. Season with rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper..
- Roast at 400º for approximately 25 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and easily pierced with a paring knife..
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add honey and toss well..
- Variations; Asparagus, broccoli, butter, brown butter, sage, thyme, oregano, parsley, marjoram, bell peppers, green beans, cannellini, carrots, fava, white beans, cauliflower, eggplant, fennel, bacon, pancetta, chives, cayenne, feta, goat cheese, cheddar, lemon, lime, parmesean, romano, parmigiano reggiano, gruyere, gin, herbes de provence, lavender, leeks, oregano, parsnips, sweet potatoes, walnut, orange zest, pumpkin pie spice, sumac, cinnamon, rum, savory, zucchini, sherry, scallions, acorn squash, butternut squash, shallots, balsamic, red wine vinegar.
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes are a classic recipe that everyone needs to know how to make. They're so easy that you'll likely memorize the process on. I roast the potatoes with Dijon, fresh rosemary and a touch of honey. —Tamara Huron, New Market, Alabama. Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Dijon & Rosemary. After moving to Alabama, I learned my friends and co-workers love sweet potatoes.
An alternative to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
One more thing to try if you’d like to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the amalgamation back into the skins and return on the oven for the next 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Dinner by itself!
Back in Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes, find out how to cook while using recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty of these results, you’ll be able to your personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com