Zach's Meat & Tater Pie.
You can actually prepare a meal Zach's Meat & Tater Pie using 4 recipe and 9 steps. This is one way it’s best to cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Zach's Meat & Tater Pie
In the preparing food approach an individual take some significant seasonings. In the event there is one thing that is lost after that the end result will never be relative to a person’s expectations. To commence, you’ll be able to prepare yourself many of the seasonings below.
- You must have 1 lb of ground beef.
- You require 2 packages of brown gravy mix.
- You need 1 large of potato.
- You must have 1 packages of deep dish frozen pie crust.
Guidance for Zach's Meat & Tater Pie
To get best results, you need to keep to the cooking food instructions having the following Zach's Meat & Tater Pie effectively
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove frozen pie shells from freezer, open pack and separate the two shells to allow to thaw while preparing the ingredients..
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef (or whatever ground meat you prefer) until well cooked and browned..
- While the meat is cooking, wash off the potato, prick with a fork on both sides, and cook in microwave on high for about 2-3 minutes. Flip the potato over and cook another 2-3 minutes until it is spongy to the touch. Cook longer if necessary. Let sit..
- Cook the gravy according to directions. Most call for 1 cup cold water in a saucepan adding the powdered gravy while whisking on medium heat until it begins to boil then turn heat to low and cook for one minute until thickened…stirring to keep from clumping..
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients (meat, potato and gravy) and stir until thoroughly mixed..
- Pour into the pie shell. Take other pie shell and place over the filled pie and work it lose from its tin. Press the edges together (flute) then cut slits in the top..
- Place on a cookie sheet to keep possible drippings contained and bake for 20 to 30 minutes (more or less depending on your ovens temperature) checking often after 20 minutes until lightly browned..
- I usually double the recipe these days because it goes so fast. Obviously, you can add all sorts of things to it…I've added French fried onions and mushrooms sauteed in butter which my husband loved but honestly my favorite is just the original.lol.
An alternative to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One other thing to try if you would like get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture into the skins and return on the oven for another 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Dinner itself!
Back in Zach's Meat & Tater Pie, how will you cook while using the recipe above? If you have not felt the nice thing about these results, you can contribute your creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com