Roasted Potatoe Medley.
You can actually prepare food Roasted Potatoe Medley using 6 recipe and 4 steps. That is the way you must cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Roasted Potatoe Medley
In the cooking practice you actually require some critical seasonings. In the event that there can be something that may be forgotten about next the actual result will not be in accordance with your current expectations. To begin, you are able to prepare yourself a lot of the spices below.
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes.
- You must have 4 of yukon gold potatoes.
- It's 8 of new potatoes.
- You require 2 1/4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You require 1 tbsp of dried tarragon.
- You must have 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
Guidance for Roasted Potatoe Medley
For getting fantastic results, be sure to stick to the cooking guidelines with the subsequent Roasted Potatoe Medley properly
- preheat oven to 425. peel and cube the sweet potatoes and yukon gold potatoes. scrub new potatoes and cut into cubes..
- place the poptatoes in a large saucepan. add enough lightly salted water to cover potatoes. bring to boil and cook for 3 minutes. drain thoroughly..
- spread the potatoes in a single layer on a large non stick baking sheet..
- drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with tarragon, salt, and pepper. roast the potatoes until brown and crisp, about 25 minutes. serve immediately..
A variation to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Another thing to try if you wish to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture into the skins and return to your oven for the next 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Dinner itself!
Here we are at Roasted Potatoe Medley, how will you cook while using the recipe above? If you've not felt the nice thing about these results, you are able to your current creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com