Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad. The sweet potato or sweetpotato (Ipomoea batatas) is a dicotyledonous plant that belongs to the bindweed or morning glory family, Convolvulaceae. The sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas) is a member of the Convolvulaceae family of flowering plants, which includes the morning glory, chokeweed, and water spinach. The sweet potato has been cultivated for thousands of years for its tuberous roots.
Sweet potatoes are usually orange but also found in other colors, such as white. The sweet potato is probably one of the most-versatile vegetables. Find recipes for all the different ways you can prepare sweet potatoes here. You are able to make meals Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. This is one way you need to cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad
Inside the preparing food practice you need some essential seasonings. If now there is one area that is definitely forgotten next the end result is definately not as outlined by your own expectations. To begin, it is possible to make some of the spices below.
- Prepare 200 grams of Sweet Potato.
- You need 150 grams of Lotus.
- You need As needed of Potato Starch.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You require 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Sesame Seed.
Sweetpotatoes are a satisfying and versatile vegetable with a well-earned reputation for nutrition. View our sweetpotato recipes, health info and how to's. Sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and provide fiber, potassium, and many other nutrients. Learn more about the health benefits of sweet potatoes, as well as how to cook them, here.
Guidelines of Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad
To obtain perfect results, be sure to adhere to the cooking food instructions along with the examples below Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad properly
- Cut the sweet potato into 1cm thick. Then put into the water for 5 minutes. Drain the water and wipe it by a paper towel well. Dust with Potato Starch..
- Cut the Lotus into 1cm thick. Dust with Potato Starch..
- Put all Sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix it well..
- Heat 3tbsp the Cooking Oil in a frying pan. And fry the Sweet Potato until golden brown. Put the cooked Sweet Potato in a dish..
- Use the same frying pan. Fry the Lotus until golden brown. (If the cooking oil is not enough, add 1 tbsp.).
- Wipe off excess oil from Fillets with a paper towel well. Put in all sauce ingredients, and move the frying pan over the heat until the sauce covers the Sweet Potato and Lotus..
If you want a vegetable that tastes like a treat and is full of vitamins, sweet We have bags of sweet potato recipes – from soups to fries to curries – that make great sides as well. Sweet potatoes are a hearty, delicious veggie. Whether you're using sweet potatoes in a fancy-special holiday dish or just baking one for a quick after-work dinner, you're getting a veggie with major health superpowers. Over the years, sweet potatoes have been studied, and the means of production have also been improved. Initially, people experimented, but now there are particular things that are known that guarantees better production of this vegetable.
An alternative to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One more thing to try if you wish to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people back into the skins and return to the oven for one more 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Meals inside of it!
Back to Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad, tips on how to cook making use of the recipe above? If you’ve not felt factor about these results, you can add your own private creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com