Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers. Hey every body, on this occasion I’ll share at hand Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers recommendations which might be highly straightforward make.
You can have Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers
- It’s 1 lb. of chicken tenders (chicken breasts cut into strips).
- It’s 2 cups of cornbread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 2 TBSP of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cranberries.
Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- In a bowl combine the cornbread crumbs and parmesan cheese..
- In another bowl add tapioca flour and in third bowl whisk the eggs..
- Take one chicken tender dip in tapioca flour, then egg and dredge in cornbread crumbs..
- Place on a baking sheet line with parchment paper..
- Repeat until all chicken tenders are covered..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until chicken juice runs clear and there is no pink when cut open..
- While the chicken is baking prepare the cranberry honey mustard..
- In a food processor add Dijon mustard, honey mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and cranberries..
- Puree until smooth..
- Add to a saucepan with butter and cook until just beginning to simmer..
- Remove from heat and use as dipping sauce..