Mini potato pie ~ curry flavour. Mini Sweet Potato Pies. featured in The Ultimate Holiday Dessert Spread. Using the other half of the circles, place them on top of the circles that have potatoes on them. Contents: Mashed Potato, Parsley, Onion, Oregano.
Always a winner for the holidays and easy enough to make! Great for holiday dinner parties or sweet appetizers! I thought making mini pies would be great for Thanksgiving. You can prepare food Mini potato pie ~ curry flavour using 8 recipe and 7 steps. Here’s how you need to cook food it.
Ingredients of Mini potato pie ~ curry flavour
Within the baking practice you take some significant seasonings. In the event that there are some things that may be neglected and then the results is definately not as per your current expectations. To start, you’ll be able to put together a number of the seasonings below.
- It’s 3 each of potato.
- You need 1 each of onion.
- You require 3 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You must have 3 tsp of chicken powder.
- It’s 1 packages of Puff Pastry sheet (10pcs per pack).
- You must have 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You require 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter (for mold greasing).
They not only help with portion control, but also looks cute and festive. I only use it to sweeten when it's flavor is mostly masked by other ingredients. This DIY Tutorial will show you step by step how to make mini sweet potato pies from scratch with the best recipe you could ever want! However, NO sweet potato pie holds a candle to the sweet potato pie I use to have after church in Elberton, GA.
Guidance for Mini potato pie ~ curry flavour
To have great success, you should go through baking directions together with the next Mini potato pie ~ curry flavour the right way
- Dice onion and potatoes.
- Heat frying pan add in cooking oil stir fried onion for 2 mins. Add in curry powder, continues to fried for 1 minutes.
- Add in potatoes sitestir fried and mixed well let it cook for 2 minutes. Add in water cooked for another 15 minutes with lid on until potatoes become soft..
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Greased baking Mold with butter, lay with Puff Pastry.
- Filled with cooked curry potatoes. Sealed with puffed Pastry. . Add desire decoration.
- Baked for 35 minutes with 175°C.
I don't know who use to make it but it was one of the first things I'd go The flavor was so deep & rich, sweet but yet somehow that fresh sweet potato flavor was still able to shine through. I grew up loving Mini Sweet Potato Pies so I took a trip back down memory lane to put my twist on a holiday classic. This recipe is great for the holidays. Move over pumpkin pie, brown sugar sweet potato pie tastes even better with more texture and lots of brown sugar and spice flavor! Spoon sweet potatoes into baked pie crust cups.
An alternative to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you wish to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture into the skins and return for the oven for someone else 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Meals in itself!
Back in Mini potato pie ~ curry flavour, how will you cook utilizing the recipe above? If you’ve not felt the good thing about these results, it is possible to your own personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com