My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken. Howdy most people, on this occasion For certain i will talk about with you My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken recommendations that will be particularly effortless make.
You can have My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken
- Prepare 1 of Tray of Thighs (About 10).
- You need 1 box of Moss Chicken Breader.
- Prepare 1 of Season salt and Black Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 3 cup of Canola Oil.
- It’s 1 of Enough Ice to cover chicken in Large Bowl.
My Mama's Crispy Fried Chicken step by step
- Wash and pull fat from Chicken Thighs if desired..
- Place Chicken in large bowl of Ice water. Cover and place In refrigerator for an 1 hour or 2..
- Put Moss breader mix into a plastic bag. Add Seasoning salt and Pepper to your taste in plastic bag also. Shake to mix seasoning..
- Heat 3 cups of oil in a deep pot on medium high..
- Pull Chicken out of refrigerator. Place 3 pieces at a time in the breader bag..
- After Chicken is coated place 3 pieces of Chicken into hot grease fry more in pot if desired..
- Fry Chicken for 15min on both sides or until Golden brown and floats to the top. Make sure juices run clear..