Super Juicy Super Crispy Fried Chicken Thighs. Hey there every person, on this occasion Most definitely i’ll reveal to you Super Juicy Super Crispy Fried Chicken Thighs formulas that happen to be really all to easy to make.
You can cook Super Juicy Super Crispy Fried Chicken Thighs using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Juicy Super Crispy Fried Chicken Thighs
- Prepare of chicken.
- It’s 6 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s of chicken coating.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow corn meal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chipotle ground powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of albanian dried sage leaves, I used Penzeys brand..
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need of frying.
- You need 48 oz of vegetable oil.
Super Juicy Super Crispy Fried Chicken Thighs step by step
- Trim off excess fat from chicken..
- Place chicken in a large bowl and pour in buttermilk. Cover and refrigerate chicken for 1 hour..
- In a gallon sized Ziploc bag add in all of the coating ingredients. Zip closed and shake well to combine ingredients thoroughly..
- Add in chicken and zip closed again. Shake vigorously to coat chicken. Let chicken sit in bag while preparing oil..
- In a large Dutch oven cast iron pot or using a deep fryer, heat oil to 350°F fahrenheit..
- Cook chicken in two batches. Place three pieces and cook for three-four minutes and then flip. Cook another three-four minutes..
- Drain chicken on a paper towel lined plate while cooking second batch..
- You now have super juicy, super crispy chicken. Enjoy..
- Recipe by taylor68too..