Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤.
You possibly can prepare a meal Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. That is the way you should prepare it.
Ingredients of Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤
Inside cooking food approach people require some significant seasonings. In case right now there is a thing that’s lost after that the effect aren’t going to be according to your expectations. To begin with, you possibly can get ready a number of the spices below.
- You must have 2 lb of pork ribs, neck or hogs.
- It’s 2 lb of yellow potato.
- You require 15 leaves of Napa cabbage.
- You need 1/4 cup of wild sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 heads of garlic.
- It’s 1/3 cup of korean hot pepper flakes.
- You require 3 Tsp of fish dauce.
- It’s 4 Tsp of Korean soybean paste.
- You must have 2 of green onions.
Step by step for Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤
To receive fantastic success, you should continue with the preparing food information along with these Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 accurately
- In a pressure cooker, add blanched pork with 10 cups of water, 2 Tsp Korean soybean paste, 1/2 onion and 1 head of garlic. Optional flavor package includes, 1 cinnamon stick, 4 anise stars, 1 bay leave, 2 cloves, 1 tsp coriander seeds. Pressure cook 25~30 minutes depends on the cut..
- Blanch Napa cabbage leaves in water for 5 minutes. Stop cooking by rinse them in cold water and tear apart by hand and set aside..
- Toaste wild sesame seeds in a wok until aromatic. Grind them in a small blender or food processor..
- Make a flavor paste by mixing 1/4 cup of grounded wild sesame seeds with 1/3 cup Korean hot pepper flakes, 2 Tsp soybean paste and minced half head of garlic. Will be used to make the soup and cabbage marinate..
- Marinate the cabbage leaves with 1/3 of the flavor paste..
- Once the pork is done. Transfer all meat and the broth into a large soup pot. Add 2 lb diced yellow potatoes. Use 1/3 of the flavoring paste. Bring it to a boil and reduce to simmer and cook for 20 minutes in medium heat. Then add cabbage and cook for another 15 minutes. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Optional veggies can be enoki mushroom, perilla leaves, garlic chives and green chilli..
- Enjoy the soup first. When you finish about 80% of the soup. The leftover potatoes can be used to make a quick Korean style fried rice. 1 cup cooked multiple grain rice, 2 Tsp chopped kimchi, 2 green onion, and 1 large sheet of nori seaweed..
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
Also a thing to try if you wish to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture back into the skins and return to the oven for the next 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. A meal byby itself!
To Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤, how does one cook together with the recipe above? If you’ve not felt the good thing about these results, it’s fine to use the creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com