Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip. Howdy every person, on this occasion Let me show along with you Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip tasty recipes that happens to be especially simple to make.
You can cook Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip
- You need of marination.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of hot sauce (chili sauce).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of oil for frying.
- You need of batter.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare of cheesy mayo dip.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 50 grams of cheddar cheese (2 cheese slice).
- Prepare 1 pinch of finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip step by step
- Mix all ingridients and marinade the chicken, (i love spicy so i used the above ingridients you can keep it simple by using just garlic, salt and mustard for marination).
- After marinating, take the breast and cut it down to long thin strips.
- Prepare the batter, take a bowl and add 1 cup buttermilk (you can also use simple milk).
- Now add garlic powder, salt, baking powder.
- Now keep whisking with fork or whisker and keep adding flour very little at a time, add the flour until the mixture becomes thick and it should be held onto the fork or whisker.
- Heat the oil, in skillet, wok or deep frying pan.
- Now add chicken to the batter mix, dip gently each strip one at a time and coat thoroughly, and carefully put it onto hot oil, fry for 3 to four mins, more if the strips are thick.
- For the cheese dip, take a sauce pan, and melt cheese with milk.
- Mix the melted cheese with mayonaise along with garlic powder and parsley.