Baked Potato Roses.
You are able to prepare a meal Baked Potato Roses using 8 recipe and 12 steps. This is how it is advisable to make meals it.
Ingredients of Baked Potato Roses
Inside preparing food procedure people require some essential seasonings. If perhaps generally there are some things that may be neglected in that case the actual result won’t be as per a person’s expectations. To commence, you’ll be able to make some of the spices below.
- You require 4 of Medium Potatoes (Skin on).
- You require 6 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- You must have 2 Tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 Tsp of Ginger powder.
- You require 2 Tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Dried Mint leaves (Crushed).
Step by step of Baked Potato Roses
To have ideal effects, remember to follow the cooking information along with this Baked Potato Roses accurately
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F. Grease a Muffin Pan lightly with melted butter..
- Remove blemishes from the skin of the potatoes. *Do not peel..
- Slice the Potatoes evenly & thinly. The slices should roll easily. Use a Mandolin if you have one..
- Wash thoroughly under running water in a colander. Shake off the excess water..
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add all the above ingredients including the melted butter. *Reserve some melted butter for brushing later..
- Mix well with your hands separating the slices as they tend to stick to each other..
- Arrange the sliced potatoes on a large chopping board or tray from right to left (overlapping) horizontally OR bottom to top (overlapping) vertically. Roll from right to left if the potatoes are arranged horizontally. OR Roll from bottom to top if the potatoes are arranged vertically..
- Place the Potato Roses in the prepared muffin pan. Add some more potato slices to make more petals if there’s room around the Roses. Brush lightly with melted butter..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes to an hour..
- When done, take the Roses our gently with the help of a small plastic spatula..
- Serve hot with a dollop of Sour Cream & Sriracha or Tabasco Sauce. You may top these Roses with some grated cheese of your choice & crispy Bacon Bits..
A variation to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you wish to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap many people into the skins and return towards oven for someone else 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Meals byby itself!
Returning to Baked Potato Roses, tips on how to cook making use of the recipe above? If you haven’t felt the nice thing about these results, you can include your special creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com