Crispy Fried Chicken. Hiya every body, on this occasion I can distribute on you Crispy Fried Chicken quality recipes which are rather straightforward to make.
You can have Crispy Fried Chicken using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Fried Chicken
- Prepare 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worchestershire.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian Mixed Herbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Thyme.
- It’s 2 cups of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
Crispy Fried Chicken step by step
- Mix everything but the flour. Marinade for 24 hours or at least 8 hours..
- Once marinated, put the flour in a large plastic or paper bag. Add salt and spices as you wish but go easy. You might use less then 2 cups of this flour mixture so use as needed..
- Once you've seasoned the flour, remove the the chicken drumsticks from the marinade and quickly put it in the flour mixture..
- Close the bag and shake the mixture for a good 3-5 minutes. Open the bag and remove the chicken pieces and place them onto a wire rack. Let it sit for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, you may freeze them if the drumsticks aren't too big. You could also use wings and drummets for this recipe for that late night sudden craving of fried chicken..
- Assuming the oil has been heating up while you're waiting, add the chicken pieces. After 15 minutes of frying, turn them and fry for another 10-15 minutes..
- Once you see less bubbles from the oil, about 25 minutes of total frying time, you would want to remove it and drain it on a wire rack. I don't use the paper towel..
- Enjoy. It will stay crispy, lightly covered at room tempreture for a long time..