Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad). Hi everyone, on this occasion I can have together with you Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad) recommendations who are rather easy make.
You can have Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad)
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 500 gr of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, cut into wedges.
- You need 1 of small cucumber, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 8 of lettuce leaves.
- It’s 1 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 8 of cilantro stalks and leaves, minced.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- Prepare 2 of birds eye chili peppers, thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of water.
Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad) step by step
- Heat water and salt until boiling. Poach the chicken meat until cooked. Remove from the heat. Set aside to cool..
- Shred the chicken into thin strips. In a big bowl, mix all dressing ingredients until well combined..
- Add tomato, cucumber, red onion, and cilantro. Mix well..
- Line a serving plater with lettuce and shredded chicken. Pour the salad mixture on top. Serve immediately..
- Note: You can skip the birds eye chili pepper if you don’t like spicy. Refrigerate lettuce and dressing mixture before serving. Serve cold. It’s crunchier and fresher. 😋😋😋.