Crispy Chicken Fingers. Hey absolutely everyone, on this occasion I most certainly will distribute in hand Crispy Chicken Fingers tasty recipes which might be highly straightforward make.
You can cook Crispy Chicken Fingers using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Fingers
- You need 300 grams of chicken breast fillet.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of brown vinegar.
- Prepare 2 cups of self raising flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sweet paprika.
- You need 1 Tbsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of chicken stock.
- You need 1 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of Canola oil for frying.
Crispy Chicken Fingers step by step
- Slice chicken into fingers..
- Mix milk and vinegar together (makes a butter milk) in a bowl and throw chicken in – soak for 10 minutes or so while you get your coating mix ready..
- Flour, garlic powder, paprika, pepper, stock and sugar into a bowl- mix well..
- Now coat your your chicken in flour mix. I then dunk back in butter milk and coat again in flour mix for a thicker, crispier coating..
- Heat oil to high heat in a small pot and deep fry chicken in batches until browned and crispy- draining on paper towel. Season with salt if needed. Enjoy!.