CC'S SWEET POTATO PIE. This creamy sweet potato pie is subtly spiced and slices beautifully! We suggest baking up a few sweet potato pies around the holidays to give to friends and family. Add milk, two cups mashed sweet potatoes, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well.
CC's Pies LLC was started out of the love for cooking and the love for people. After resigning from the corporate world Cora Copeland (aka Ms. This is a video about how to make Southern Sweet Potato Pie (Brown Butter). You are able to cook dinner CC'S SWEET POTATO PIE using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. That is the way you must prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of CC'S SWEET POTATO PIE
From the food preparation course of action an individual need some vital seasonings. In case now there is something that is certainly forgotten about then the results will not be as per your current expectations. To start with, you may create several of the seasonings below.
- It’s of main.
- You must have 3 large of sweet potatoes.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You require 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You require 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 2 of frozen pie shells (i used pet ritz).
- You must have 5 medium of sheets of aluminum foil.
A lightened-up sweet potato pie recipe, perfect for Thanksgiving. While most dessert pack empty calories, this dessert is made with healthy sweet potatoes, which are If you've never baked a sweet potato dessert, you're missing out! I love baking this sweet potato pie recipe during the holidays. We came across CC's stand at the Huntersville Growers Market, and we bought four sweet potato pies for a huge family gathering over Memorial Day weekend.
Guidance of CC'S SWEET POTATO PIE
To receive ideal final results, you should keep to the preparing recommendations by using the examples below CC'S SWEET POTATO PIE correctly
- Wrap sweet potatoes good in foil bake in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until well done should feel soft when squeezed..
- Let potatoes cool , cut them in half take off skin and put in a large bowl mash and set aside.
- Put lemon juice in milk and set aside for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add eggs slightly beaten to sweet potatoes.
- Add melted butter, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar to sweet potatoes mix well.
- With a hand mixer, mix until well blended and smooth no lumps..
- ATTENTION: before you pour into pie shells now would be the time to taste your sweet potatoe mix adjust spices and sugar if necessary..
- After tasting pour mix into pie shells evenly distribute.
- To prevent your outer shell from burning use foil to cover just the outer crust (not whole pie).
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes to 1 hour pie will slightly rise and not jiggle..
- Let pie cool…. eat warm or cold..enjoy.
- Happy Holidays😊.
I had never had sweet potato pie before. I had heard about CC's and had driven by it many times. Make this homemade southern heathy sweet potato pie recipe from scratch using whole, unrefined ingredients this holiday season! It's so easy to make and your guests won't even know it's healthy! It's everything a traditional homemade sweet potato pie should be – extra smooth, with a light and flaky pie crust that melts in your mouth.
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
One other thing try if you’d like to get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people into the skins and return towards the oven for someone else 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. Dinner in itself!
Back to CC'S SWEET POTATO PIE, how do you cook aided by the recipe above? If you have not felt the nice thing about these results, it’s fine to use your own private creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com