Baked Potato Wedges.
You are able to cook food Baked Potato Wedges using 8 recipe and 4 steps. Here is how you have to create it.
Ingredients of Baked Potato Wedges
Within the cooking practice you actually take some important seasonings. In case generally there can be something that is certainly overlooked in that case the actual result will never be relative to ones expectations. To begin, it is possible to put together some of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 3 of large red skinned potatoes.
- You require 1/2 cup of parmesan.
- You must have 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You require 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You require 2 tsp of paprika powder.
- You require 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
Instructions for Baked Potato Wedges
To get excellent final results, make sure you stick to the cooking information having this Baked Potato Wedges correctly
- Wash the potatoes well. Cut into wedges along with the skin. Boil in water with salt for 5 minutes..
- Strain the potatoes. Let them cool and then pat them dry with a kitchen towel..
- In a bowl combine olive oil, paprika, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add the wedges and so that the wedges are well coated. Lastly add the parmesan and mix well..
- Preheat the oven at 200 °C. Spread the wedges in a greased baking tray and bake them for 20 minutes. Flip once and bake for another 10 minutes. Enjoy!.
A variation to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
One more thing to try in order to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap lots of people back into the skins and return towards oven for the next 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Dinner in itself!
Here we are at Baked Potato Wedges, how should you cook making use of recipe above? If you’ve not felt the beauty of these results, you can add your special creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com