Mashed potato souffle pie.
It is easy to cook food Mashed potato souffle pie using 14 recipe and 13 steps. Here is how you need to cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Mashed potato souffle pie
From the preparing food approach a person require some essential seasonings. If perhaps there is something that is definitely forgotten then the end result are not according to your current expectations. To start with, you possibly can create a few of the seasonings below.
- You must have 2 1/4 lb of yellow potatoes.
- You require 1 cup of of bread crumbs(i use progresso,either plain or italian).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of of butter (to go in the mashed potatoes).
- It’s 4 piece of of butter (to go on top of the pie before it goes in the oven).
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- You must have 1 of ground meat filling.
- It’s of ground beef filling.
- You must have 1 1/4 lb of of ground beef.
- You must have 2 medium of chopped onions(white, or yellow).
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You require 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You require 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You must have 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You must have 1/4 cup of pine cone seeds (optional).
Guidelines of Mashed potato souffle pie
To receive ideal benefits, be sure to stick to the food preparation information with these Mashed potato souffle pie the right way
- Start by washing the potatoes and boiling them..
- After the potatoes are cooked, wash them again, and peel them. You could either put the potatoes in a food processor or mash them up with a fork..
- Add salt and eggs(1egg for every 2lbs of potatoes) to mashed potatoes..
- In a non sticking pan, spread the 4tbs of butter and sprinkle half of the bread crumbs(1/2 cup) on the bottom of the pan..
- Divide mashed potatoes into 2 halves. Spread the first half of the mashed potatoes right on top of the bread crumbs..
- Spread the meat filling on top of the mashed potatoes..
- Spread the 2nd half of the mashed potatoes on top of the meat filling..
- Sprinkle the rest of the bread crumbs (1/2 a cup) on top of the mashed potatoes..
- Then place the rest of the butter on top of the bread crumbs..
- Bake pie for 20-25mins or untill crumbs turn to a golden color (375degrees fh.).
- Ground beef filling: add a 1/4 of a cup of veg. Oil to a pan. Then add your two onions(chopped)..
- After the onions are cooked, add the ground beef and a pinch of salt. Mix all together and then Cook mixture until the water from the ground beef evaporates..
- Add the rest of the spices (pepper+cinnamon) and your pine cone seeds(if using any) . Mix everything together. And put the mixture on the side for 5-10Mins to cool down..
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you would like get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the amalgamation back into the skins and return for the oven for another 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Dinner alone!
Here we are at Mashed potato souffle pie, come to a decision cook making use of the recipe above? If you have not felt the good thing about these results, you can add ones own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com