Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce. Hi everybody, on this occasion Let me publish in your wallet Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce excellent recipes that happens to be highly straightforward to make.
You can have Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce
- You need 100 g of Chicken Thigh.
- Prepare 5 of Ginkgo nuts.
- It’s 2 of Shiso leaves.
- Prepare 50 g of Yam potato.
- You need 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of oil(for saute).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Mirin (sweet sake).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Sake.
- It’s 2 pinches of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt (as needed).
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Black sesame.
Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce step by step
- Cut the chicken thigh into big bite size about 1.5 inches cubes..
- Cut the yam potato and shiitake mushroom into bite size about 1 inch cubes. Also, cut the shiso leaves into thin strips (just like ribbon)..
- Mix soy sauce, mirin, and sake together, and set it aside..
- Heat oil with low heat, and saute chicken thigh on a frying pan (start from the skin side) until its golden brown, then add ginkgo nuts and shiitake mushroom until all ingredients covered with oil..
- Add 3 to 4, and mix well until all ingredients covered with 3, then add sugar..
- Taste to see if it needs more salt, then if needed, add salt..
- Plate 6 on a plate, and sprinkle black sesame seeds and cut shiso leaves..