Panko breaded parmesan chicken strips. Greetings every person, on this occasion I’ll share with you Panko breaded parmesan chicken strips tested recipes which are fairly effortless to make. Crispy fried chicken tenders or chicken strips recipe w/ panko bread crumbs. These chicken tenders are juicy better than Mc Donalds Chicken Nuggets. Our chicken tenders or chicken strips recipe is so easy and good.
These parmesan breaded chicken tenders are no exception. What I love most is they are so quick and easy to make! Air fryer chicken is amazing because it produces crispy chicken with little to no oil. You can cook Panko breaded parmesan chicken strips using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Panko breaded parmesan chicken strips
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut to strips.
- Prepare 6 of eggs scrambled in a bowl.
- Prepare 1 box of panko crumbs.
- You need 2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground sage.
Check out my Air Fryer Buttermilk Fried Chicken Wings, Air Fryer Buffalo Wings, and Air Fryer Thai. Skip the packaged version and make your own breaded chicken with this easy recipe! A handful of ingredients is all you need for this healthy, homemade dish. Most kids are hooked on breaded chicken of some sort.
Panko breaded parmesan chicken strips step by step
- Mix parmesan, panko crumbs, and spices in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken strips in egg and transfer into breading mix dipping and patting to get good coverage.
- Deep fry at 390°F for 5- 6 minutes for every 3-4 strips..
- Transfer to a plate with paper towels to soak the grease. Add salt to taste once dry..
- Serve with honey mustard and white country gravy.
So here's a pan-fried version that's much healthier than drive-through or frozen-food options. These Parmesan Chicken Strips with ranch dressing are extra crispy and super delicious. Say goodbye to restaurant chicken strips and make these Parmesan – Freshly grated to add some salty sharpness to our chicken strips. Breadcrumbs – I used Panko crumbs today, they'll ensure we get a. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and coat each piece of chicken with the mixture.