Mr. Spock's Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie.
You possibly can prepare dinner Mr. Spock's Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie using 9 recipe and 5 steps. This is how you must prepare it.
Ingredients of Mr. Spock's Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie
In the preparing procedure anyone require some vital seasonings. In the event that right now there are some things that’s ignored after that the results is definately not as outlined by the expectations. To start with, you possibly can prepare yourself many of the seasonings below.
- You must have 4 oz of butter.
- You require 2 cup of cooked and mashed sweet potatos (2 cups = 3.25 potatos).
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk (5 ounce).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of each eggs.
- You require 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of each deep dish pie shell (or 2 shallow) unbaked.
- You need 1 pinch of nutmeg.
Guidelines for Mr. Spock's Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie
To receive perfect final results, you should follow the preparing food information with this Mr. Spock's Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie accurately
- Peel and boil potatos.
- Mix butter, potato's, sugar, and evaporated milk until well blended.
- Add vanilla, eggs, nutmeg and cinnamon, mix well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 1 hour or until set..
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
Also a thing to try if you wish to get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mix into the skins and return to your oven for one more 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Dinner alone!
Time for Mr. Spock's Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie, how to cook aided by the recipe above? If you haven’t felt the good thing about these results, you can your very own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com