Crispy chicken strips (my recipe). Hey every person, on this occasion I am going to present with you Crispy chicken strips (my recipe) recipes which might be quite an easy task to make. We make often and have experimented slightly – is also good to dip in beaten eggs instead of melted butter (not as greasy, same taste) and you can use French's French fried onion rings instead. How to make crispy chicken strips recipe, easy home made spicy chicken finger, tenders, By Nian's Cooking Diary Chicken strips, Chicken Finger, Chicken. Pour the buttermilk into a wide, shallow bowl.
This amazingly tender and easy to put together crunchy chicken strips recipe is genius. If you are a long time reader, you may know of the oven baked crispy chicken tenders recipe that is living in my blog archive. My youngest's favorite meal is fried chicken cutlets. You can have Crispy chicken strips (my recipe) using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy chicken strips (my recipe)
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of all purpose seasonings.
- It’s 3 slice of chicken breast.
- Prepare of Egg wash.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
Keywords:: coconut chicken recipe, homemade chicken strips, how to make chicken strips, chicken strips recipe, chicken strips, coconut chicken, spicy chicken recipe, chicken fingers. Remove a few of the buttermilk-soaked chicken strips and place them in the flour mixture, turning them over to coat thoroughly. These Crispy Baked Chicken Strips are very easy to make and taste great. This is a kid-perfect recipe that even adults will love!
Crispy chicken strips (my recipe) step by step
- preheat deep fryer or pan with oil.
- slice the chicken breast into strips.
- put the flour and all purpose seasoning into a big enough container to put strips of chicken in it ..mix.
- than in a separate container put the egg and milk and mix.. (might vary on how many eggs depending on how big your chicken breast are).
- put the strips of chicken into the flour coat well.
- than put the strips in the egg wash and coat well.
- put back into the flour again and coat well once again.
- deep fry the chicken strips for about 3 to for 4 mins.. once the chicken becomes golden brown!.
- Enjoy 🙂 …
Is this a Columbian recipe, or just yours? I have my students make variations of these with oven fries and they die and go to heaven. And much more cost-effective than buying chicken nuggets. Cut chicken breasts into thin strips, about one inch wide. Longer sections can be cut in half to have uniform pieces.