Japanese Steakhouse Yum Yum Sauce. Howdy all of us, at this juncture I will share for you Japanese Steakhouse Yum Yum Sauce tasty recipes that happen to be highly effortless make.
You can cook Japanese Steakhouse Yum Yum Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Steakhouse Yum Yum Sauce
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Hellman's Mayonnaise * see note in directions *.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted good quality butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s dash of cayenne pepper.
Japanese Steakhouse Yum Yum Sauce step by step
- Using a whisk, in a bowl combine all ingredients and mix well..
- When smooth and combined, cover and refrigerate overnight to let all of the flavors blend. This will not taste the same if you do not let sit overnight..
- Bring to room temperature before serving. You can use chilled sauce, but to me it is better room temp..
- * NOTES *.
- If you try to substitute ketchup for tomato paste it will not turn out right. The water is needed to make right consistency. If you use ketchup it has sugar and water in it and will throw off the whole recipe..
- Hellman's Mayo is the best I have tried for my recipes calling for good mayo. If you use cheap mayo it tends to make this have to much of a mayonnaise taste instead of the sauce flavor..
- Keeps for awhile in a air tight container such as Tupper wear. I would say 7 – 10 days? It usually only last a few days here with my family :).