Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad.
You possibly can make Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. This is one way it is advisable to cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad
From the baking method you need some vital seasonings. In the event that there can be something that’s lost subsequently the end result aren’t going to be as per your current expectations. To start, you’ll be able to prepare several of the seasonings below.
- You need 1 of large sweet potatoes (yam).
- You require of Green salad (I used prepackaged salad).
- You need of Chopped watermelon.
- You need of Tangerine (optional).
- You need of Salad topper(optional).
- You need of For the dressing:.
- It’s 1 of apple.
- You require of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Guidelines of Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad
To have great final results, you need to follow the preparing guidance with this Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad correctly
- First wash and dry up the sweet potatoes. Cut it into half. Then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dry parsley (optional). Add a little oil then mix well. Place them on the baking pan/baking sheet, and baked at 400F for 15-20 minutes until it cooked..
- While you baked the sweet potatoes, let’s make the salad dressing. Wash and chopped the apple and blend it (I use a blander) then strain it. Add lemon juice, sprinkle salt, pepper, and chilli flakes if you like to. Mixed well..
- Now in a large bowl combine together the salad and watermelon along with the salad dressing..
- Serve the salad along with the baked sweet potatoes. I like to sprinkled salad topper (as a topping) on mine. You can do the same way as I do or any nuts it works well too. Enjoy!!.
An alternative to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
Also a thing to try if you wish to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap lots of people back into the skins and return on the oven for another 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. An evening meal itself!
Back in Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad, come to a decision cook with the recipe above? If you’ve not felt the beauty with these results, contain your special creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com