Buffalo Chicken Strips with Blue Cheese Dip. Hi there all people, at this juncture Most definitely i’ll present for you Buffalo Chicken Strips with Blue Cheese Dip dishes which have been incredibly simple make.
You can have Buffalo Chicken Strips with Blue Cheese Dip using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Strips with Blue Cheese Dip
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken Breasts, cut into strips (or tenders).
- It’s 1 tsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of celery stalks (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream, fat-free.
- It’s 1/8 cup of buttermilk, low-fat.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of crumbled blue cheese, reduced fat.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of parsley, dried.
Buffalo Chicken Strips with Blue Cheese Dip step by step
- Mix oil, hot sauce and salt in a large bowl. Add chicken and stir until evenly coated..
- Mix the sour cream, buttermilk, garlic salt, parsley and blue cheese for the dip. Be sure to smash the blue cheese crumbles as you mix..
- Heat a grill pan or non-stick large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, cook, turning occasionally, until juices run clear and chicken is cooked through (time will depend on how thick your strips or tenders are)..