Mild/Hot Buffalo Chicken dip. Hiya every body, at this juncture I’ll distribute with you Mild/Hot Buffalo Chicken dip tasty recipes which were extremely effortless make.
You can have Mild/Hot Buffalo Chicken dip using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mild/Hot Buffalo Chicken dip
- You need of cheeses.
- You need 1 cup of blue cheese crumble.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 8 oz of chive cream cheese.
- Prepare of meat.
- It’s 24 oz of shredded chicken.
- You need of mics.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 24 oz of hot sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced jalapeno.
Mild/Hot Buffalo Chicken dip step by step
- preheat oven 400degrees.
- mix all contents in medium/large glass/metal oven safe dish.
- add more cheese for mild flavor and more diced jalapeno for hotter flavor.
- place dip in oven for 15mins, stir, leave in for addition 15min and let sit cool for 2mins and serve.