buffalo chicken cheese dip. Hey almost everyone, at this juncture I will talk about to you buffalo chicken cheese dip directions which can be rather easy to make. Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping.
Creamy and extra cheesy, this Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe easily qualifies as one of my all-time favorite party foods. Made with simple ingredients like shredded chicken, hot sauce, and cheese, it's no mystery why this dip is the very first thing to disappear from the snack table. Many buffalo chicken dip recipes call for canned chicken. You can have buffalo chicken cheese dip using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of buffalo chicken cheese dip
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need 2 packages of cream cheese 8oz each.
- You need 1 cup of blue cheese crumbled.
- Prepare 1 each of jalapeno pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked chicken.
- It’s 6 tbsp of hot sauce (Franks).
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1 cup of gouda cheese shredded.
That makes for an easy recipe. But, the flavor isn't so great. This recipe uses fresh pulled In a mixing bowl, add the chicken and shredded mozzarella cheese. Add cream cheese that has been softened and cubed.
buffalo chicken cheese dip step by step
- cook chicken season or not your choice and chop up then set aside.
- mix gouda and cheddar cheese then set aside.
- chop the jalapeno pepper real fine with no seeds set aside.
- combine chicken, jalapeno pepper, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, cream cheese & hot sauce in large mixing bowl.
- one all mixed put in serving dish then top with the cheddar and gouda cheeses.
- refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving.
- serve with chips crackers or vegies.
This is the PERFECT recipe for any gathering! This recipe works perfectly in an Instant Pot, Power Pressure XL, or any other. This dip is very simple to make and is always a hit at every party I've brought it to. Whisk in salad dressing, wing sauce, and cheese into softened cream cheese until smooth. This buffalo chicken dip with blue cheese pairs well with pretty much any veggie or salty snack.