Layered Buffalo Chicken Dip. Howdy all of us, on this occasion I may present at hand Layered Buffalo Chicken Dip dishes which can be pretty effortless to make.
You can cook Layered Buffalo Chicken Dip using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Layered Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It’s 2 lb of skinless boneless chicken (breast).
- Prepare 1 envelope of Goya® powdered chicken flavored bouillon.
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Franks Red Hot sauce.
- It’s 4 cup of cheddar cheese (shredded).
Layered Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- preheat oven to 400°.
- season chicken with onion, garlic, chicken bouillon and black pepper and cook in oven for 30 minutes.
- while chicken is in the oven, place the cream cheese in the bottom of baking or casserole dish.
- take chicken out of oven and chop it into small pieces.
- add Franks Red Hot sauce to chicken and coat.
- layer the chicken on top of the cream cheese.
- layer the cheddar cheese on top of the chicken.
- place dish in oven for 30 minutes.