Buffalo Chicken Dip. Whats up everyone, at this juncture I may promote along Buffalo Chicken Dip cooking which are rather an easy task to make. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe – An easy appetizer recipe. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Buffalo chicken dip is the lazy person's trick for serving Buffalo wings for a crowd.
A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip – shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 1 of rotisserie chicken, skinned, boned and shredded.
- You need 3/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of hot sauce, I prefer Franks Red Hot.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
This Buffalo Chicken Dip is the perfect game day appetizer, especially if you're a lover of Frank's hot sauce and all things buffalo chicken! Of all the appetizers you can make for watching football or. Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up. All The Flavor Of Buffalo Wings In A Creamy, Cheesy, Simple Dip!
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Depending on your stove, you will want to make sure your broiler is up and heated for the last step!.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add all ingredients but the shredded cheddar cheese..
- Stir until well combined and bubbly.
- Place mixture into lightly greased 8×8 pan.
- Sprinkle shredded sharp cheddar cheese on top..
- Place under broiler until the cheddar cheese is melted and bubbly. If your pushed for time, you can microwave it for a few minutes (add long as it's in a microwave safe dish), until shredded cheese is melted..
This Super Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Is Filled With Chicken, Buffalo Sauce, Ranch, And Three Different Types Of Cheese! Buffalo chicken dip takes the flavors of buffalo chicken wings and transforms them into one tasty party dip: hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness.