Buffalo Chicken Dip. Hiya most people, on this occasion I will talk about with you Buffalo Chicken Dip dishes who are really all to easy to make. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe – An easy appetizer recipe. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Buffalo chicken dip is the lazy person's trick for serving Buffalo wings for a crowd.
A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip – shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It’s 2 packages of Diced chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ranch or Bleu Cheese Dressing.
This Buffalo Chicken Dip is the perfect game day appetizer, especially if you're a lover of Frank's hot sauce and all things buffalo chicken! Of all the appetizers you can make for watching football or. Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up. All The Flavor Of Buffalo Wings In A Creamy, Cheesy, Simple Dip!
Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Pre heat oven to 380°F.
- Cut up your chicken into smaller pieces if desired.
- Add chicken, softened cream cheese, ranch and hot sauce to oven safe serving dish and stir until cream cheese is broken down.
- Add cayenne pepper and shredded cheese to the mix and stir.
- Taste and add more hot sauce and cayenne pepper to your desired heat. The hotter the better in my opinion..
- Spread the mixture evenly and put it in the oven for 30 minutes or until bubbling..
- Serve with tortilla chips, pita bread or whatever you desire..
This Super Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Is Filled With Chicken, Buffalo Sauce, Ranch, And Three Different Types Of Cheese! Buffalo chicken dip takes the flavors of buffalo chicken wings and transforms them into one tasty party dip: hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness.