Potato salad made with ”Tofu mayonnaise”.
You can cook food Potato salad made with ”Tofu mayonnaise” using 7 recipe and 5 steps. This make sure you prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Potato salad made with ”Tofu mayonnaise”
In the baking approach an individual require some essential seasonings. If perhaps right now there are some things that is lost subsequently the results will not be prior to your current expectations. To begin with, you are able to prepare some of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 4 of small potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- You must have 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 3 tablespoons of corn.
- You need 50 g of Tofu mayonnaise.
- You need of Appropriate amount of salt.
- You require of Appropriate amount of black pepper.
Instructions for Potato salad made with ”Tofu mayonnaise”
To receive best success, please follow the food preparation directions having these Potato salad made with ”Tofu mayonnaise” appropriately
- Boil the potatoes and peel them..
- Carrots are cut into shapes of half circles, and cucumbers are cut into circles. Put in a bowl, ｓhake a small amount of salt and leave it for about 10 minutes..
- Put potatoes in a bowl and mash..
- Pour the carrots and cucumbers into the bowl of ③. Add tofu mayonnaise and corn and mix..
- Finished with salt and black pepper.
An alternative to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Another thing to try if you would like get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap a combination back into the skins and return to the oven for someone else 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Dinner alone!
Into Potato salad made with ”Tofu mayonnaise”, come to a decision cook making use of the recipe above? If you have not felt the advantage of these results, it is possible to your own private creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com